Applying window film to your existing windows will help protect the interior of your office and provide your employees a comfortable working environment
The Benefits Of Window Film For Your Business
- Eliminate fading of furnishings and flooring -window film keeps over 99% of harmful UV rays from entering your office protecting flooring, furnishings, and other items from fading.
- Reduce hot spots in the office – window film will reflect solar energy, eliminating hot-spots in office, providing a consistent temperature throughout the office while helping reduce energy costs.
- Keep as much sun as you want shining through – with a broad selection of Visible Light Transmittance films you can decide how much light you want passing through your windows and how much glare you want to reduce.
- Provide an unobstructed view through your windows and improve curb appeal – Often people don’t require blinds or drapes after they’ve installed window films. This provides and full view out the window and improves the look of the home from the street.
- Employees will appreciate the view without the glare and heat.
We can suggest the best choice window film based on your needs
- We use SolarGard-Saint-Gobain films. They offer a broad range of films which allow you to select the best solution based on your needs. You can choose from a wide array of tints and colors, from optically clear to fully reflective, that allow you to change the appearance of your home as much or as little as you like.
- As needs can change room by room films can be mixed and matched throughout your house.
- With directly east or west facing, glare may be the major concern. Privacy and external appearance may be the most critical for other windows.
- Regardless of your specific requirements and the film you choose, all films will protect your home from 99% of harmful UV rays from damaging the inside of your home. Additionally, window film provides and added level of security from vandalism and break-ins.